While there are lots of good things to say about why our processes and people result in great IT support, we believe that the best way for you to judge is to try us for free. We don't employ sales people, so please email or call us and ask for our network team leader who is responsible for and active in IT support. He'll agree with you how best to use your free trial, whether it be free IT support or a free network survey (conditions apply).
Friendly support staff
When IT problems come, you will be speaking to IT support people who understand that IT problems are often frustrating for the caller as well as costly for the organisation. Consequently they provide information on the problem and progress towards its resolution appropriate to the interest and needs of the caller.
Our response is normally immediate. No listening to hold music, no waiting for an engineer to get to site, no slow escalation through layers of gradually increasing competence. "Remote access" means that we can effectively be by your side within minutes, so we provide great value, expert, friendly telephone remote and on site IT support from our London and Oxford offices.
Processes assuring quality
- Careful planning and process based implementation of your IT infrastructure reduces the scope and impact of IT problems.
- Constant monitoring of essential aspects of your IT means that problems can be spotted and dealt with before they affect users.
- Up to date documentation and attention to the tedious tail of administration of your IT resources means that problems can be more swiftly corralled when they break loose.
Single contact for IT support
We provide support for pretty much anything IT that's typically found in organisations with less than 100 staff. That's not just infrastructure, but software as users see it including Microsoft Word and Excel, Sage, CRM, reporting tools etc. (Click here for more about the products and locations we support.)
Arrangements to suit you
Both fixed price-fixed term and pay as you go-no commitment IT support contracts are available.
IT support in London, City and Oxfordshire
We have offices in Oxford and London and so provide same day support in London, City of London, Borough, Waterloo, Southwark, SE1 and Oxfordshire. We also offer same day or scheduled site visits throughout southern and central England.
Protronics is a great IT resource in London, expert and friendly.
Products we support
Protronics supports a wide range of products commonly found in organisations with 2 to 100 people. These include all the network and infrastructure and products you'd expect to be supported.
We also offer support rooted in an understanding of business information and processes. This includes Sage accounts and CRM:
It also includes the application of Microsoft Office (and other products), for example:
- Standardisation of presentation through Microsoft Word templates and styles
- Excel based management reports live linked to accounts data
- Trend and other analysis using Excel pivot tables
- Automation of tasks based on Word, Excel and Outlook based using macros and other means
- Web based reporting of SQL Server and other data
IT and network support shouldn't just be about the features (and problems) of products,
it also needs to attend to robustness, security and other concerns. We
cover issues such as:
- Appropriate use policies to help manage user created security risks
- Security for inter site and field and home based users
- Managing web site security
- Reduction of spam and management of virus and other threats
- Disaster recovery planning and assessment of risk
We also help you make relevant information pervasive throughout your organisation. This may take many forms, but will typically include:
- Mobile email for remote workers and managers, using both Microsoft Exchange / Windows Mobile and Blackberry
- Bespoke / custom software that gives you single screen views of relevant data for customers and other partners