Protronics' Sage consultants have an average of over 15 years' (and counting) Sage experience. As Sage consultants we are experienced, pragmatic and candid. Whether your brief is to fix a Sage problem, unlock information, or stretch Sage further you are unlikely to surprise us.
We act as Sage 50 consultants, Sage Line 50 consultants, Sage Line 100 consultants and Sage 200 consultants, and cover all the areas you'd expect (problem resolution; upgrading Sage 50 / Sage Line 50 to Sage 200; Sage Line 100 to Sage 50 or Sage 200 migration; reporting, integration; process development etc)
Please email or call us and ask to speak to our accounts team leader, who is one of our Sage consultants.
Sage 50 / Sage Line 50 consultants
As Sage 50 (and Sage Line 50 ) consultants we are commonly helping clients who want Sage 50 to do a little more than is intended as relatively inexpensive, easy to use accounts software. Typical projects include:
- Rebuilding Sage 50 accounts data, perhaps after a company has been acquired
- Enhanced profit and loss or sales analysis reports
- Fitting Sage 50 to multi-site organisations such as franchises
Sage 200 consultants
Our role as Sage 200 consultants is typically to enable clients to make fuller but appropriate use of Sage 200. Representative projects include:
- Integrating Sage 200 with a third party warehouse or logistics provider
- Group wide reports eg aged debtors across several Sage 200 companies
- Advising on project reporting choices